Friday, November 1, 2013

Eggsellence at Break'n Eggs

It's been a busy few weeks here in the world of Lauribeth Loves but I'm back on track with lots of foodie fun to share! I've been away the last three weekends, twice to Philly and once to Buffalo, and somehow the work weeks in between have been jam packed.
Crepes Benedict!

During my weekend home in Buffalo, I met my two pals K and A for  brunch at Break'n Eggs on Main Street in Williamsville. This was my second visit here and I was really looking forward to tucking into their delicious crepes! We got there around 12 and put our names down. Unfortunately Break'n Eggs doesn't take reservations so you have to head out expecting a wait, but trust me it is well worth it!

Personal coffee pots!
No matter what season it is, when you enter B'nE the warm smell of crepes and cinnamon greet you and you're instantly put in a cosy mood. What's also neat is that the kitchen is open to the dining area so you can guess if the chefs are making your crepe. You feel as if you're in a large family kitchen. We were seated to the left of the kitchen and were brought coffee right away. Everyone gets their own pot, which is fantastic especially when you may or may not have been out late the night before!

The hardest part of Break'n Eggs is the menu decision! All of their breakfasts are served with a crepe and some fresh fruit - awesome! I went with the Crepes Benedict while K & A both chose the 2+2+2 Crepe. Our food arrived promptly which was good as we were all pretty hungry. I couldn't wait to tuck into my perfectly poached eggs! The hollandaise was expertly mixed and just the right amount of salty goodness. The peameal bacon was served inside the ever-so-lightly fluffy crepe beneath the eggs. Simply scrumptious! The girls were equally as pleased with their choice and before you knew it we went from the chattiest table to the quietest as we dug in.

I can't wait to go back to Break'n Eggs to make it a successful 3 for 3 crepetastic sweep! Definitely check this spot out if you haven't already, but do remember to allow for wait time.
Open kitchen at Break'n Eggs

Break'n Eggs Creperie
5235 Main Street
Williamsville, NY 14221
716.634.EGGS  (716.634.3447)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive