Thursday, November 27, 2014

Gobble Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have had a wonderful food-filled day today shared with family and friends! I myself am currently curled up on the couch in a complete food coma. It's been a whirlwind year so far and I'm looking forward to all that the upcoming "silly season" will bring!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for checking in and reading Lauribeth Loves. I hope you've enjoyed my culinary musings as much as I enjoy writing them! Here's some snaps from the day which included the traditional Trot de Turkey down Delaware Ave and the food (obvi).

Gobble Gobble!

Now THAT is a plate of soporific proportions.

Tom the turkey - organic & all!

Just about to enter the S-curves

Hydration Buffalo style

Who doesn't love free beer after 5 miles?

It's kind of a tradition we have!

Aaaannnnd pie to round off the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive