Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Vera Pizzeria: It's Been A Long Time Coming

How how HOW have I not blogged about Vera yet?


Hip tenders of bar in action at Vera
Is it the ambiance? No that can't be it.  Vera strikes the perfect balance of old-world class in the new Buffalo. 
Great decor preludes great people-watching
Is it the drinks? Nugatory - any place that has me ordering more than one cocktail must be doing something right by this oenophile. 
The French 75: Gin, lemon, bubbles. Perfection
The food? Nope,  Vera's simple small plates, pizza and salad combos tee to the green every time.
Cheese plate: half eaten before I could even grab a snap!
I think the reason must be that every visit to Vera is one that I am fully present at.  The crowd,  the bartenders,  the libations and nourishment all strike a ten for this Foodie. My last visit I actually remembered to pause and take some snaps to share with you all.  So here you are: this is Vera and she is not your ordinary Pizzeria.  Go now and live in the moment!

Vera Pizzeria
220 Lexington Ave
Buffalo, NY 14222
716.551.6262

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive