Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Out with the Old, In with the New

Happy New Year friends! New Year's Eve is all about reflecting on the year past and welcoming in the new annum.What are your reflections on 2014? Are you excited to bring in 2015? I know I am!

I don't normally dwell on personal musings unless it involves my taste buds, but I'm making an exception here tonight.

This past year at Lauribeth Loves was a whirlwind. The highest of highs and some very deep lows. Change seemed to be every where I looked, from finding the LOML, to moving cities (back home in Buffalove!), to switching jobs, to surviving a major family event, and most devastating: the passing of a close friend. I must say I thankful to have made it through to December 31st.

A lot of my ability to persevere is attributed to this blog. It may seem silly to some (perhaps most!) to detail and snap pics of all things food-related, but I find it extremely rewarding and a great outlet. So thank you, dear readers and friends, for taking the time to read! The magnitude of my gratitude is hardly captured here in verse.

On that note, here's some highlights of a fabulous year in food. I hope you find inspiration here, or at least increased and whetted appetites! Athbhliain faoi mhaise dhuit!

Surprisingly good grub at Hotel Chantelle

Charcuterie from Fallon & Byrne
Oysters & Wine from the Temple Bar Market

Add caption

Vegan Ravioli from Juice Generation: a revelation!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive