Monday, September 14, 2015

No Offense But...

...Buffalo, may in fact, hate you too.
The scene at 19 Ideas

Have I got your attention yet? Seriously, no offense is meant to be taken. We are the City of Good Neighbors, afterall. I just wanted to share with you all a neat event I attended last week in support of a movie by the same name Buffalo Hates You Too .
John Paget speechin' it up
Last Thursday, the launch of the movie's Kickstarter campaign was held at the uber-cool space of 19 Ideas. I immediately fell in love with the office layout and started day-dreaming of working in such a KA locale. Once I came back to reality to the fact I have zero marketing or PR experience to contribute, I focused on the purpose of the night: rallying behind an awesome project from director John Paget and Producer Eric Porterfield. John gave an inspiring speech about the project, party-goers were encouraged to take the mic, and even the MAYOR BB was there! 
Free flowing booze
The Flying Bison and Arrowhead wines floweth, my cup runneth over with Buffalove. Oh! And Lloyd was there too!
LLOYD!!
Reeled it in for once with a bean taco
 



















All in all it was a most excellent way to spend a Thursday evening, meeting new people and supporting our great city!

Feel free to check out the Kickstarter here too if you're feeling generous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive